From earthquakes to asteroids, air turbulence to ocean currents, Indra's reporting doesn't just tell us what's happening outside, but why it's happening. It's nice having a self-proclaimed weather nerd around!
Here, Indra shares 10 things you didn't know about her:
1. Indra is the Hindu God of Weather but also just a place in Latvia. I got the second one
2. I rescued two dogs. A pit bull and a chihuahua. The chihuahua runs the house
3. I’m either a health freak or a foodie, just depends on what day of the week it is or how fun the party is
4. My dad REALLY is a brain surgeon
5. My husband is a marine sniper
6. Latvian was my first language. I speak English but I do know what you’re saying about me in Spanish
7. In my free time I’m either traveling the world or at home scrapbooking it. Adventurous or a hermit? You decide
8. I was playing the piano and skiing by age 3
9. Most of my friend’s say I’m the best guy friend they have, without the love of sports
10. You’ll know you’re in yoga with me when you hear the instructor remind the class, “some people aren’t genetically flexible,” but I bet I can do as many pull-ups as you can. Well, maybe round one
Connect with Indra!
Oftentimes, he can be seen covering across all CNN day parts, including anchoring Anderson Cooper's show "AC360" at 8pm ET. All of which confirms for us that John Berman does not sleep.
Here, John shares 10 things you didn't know about him:
1. I have been thrown out of Yankee Stadium
2. I am not related to Chris Berman
3. I have seen Barry Manilow in concert
4. I was embedded with the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines for the invasion of Iraq
5. I have seen Milli Vanilli in concert
6. I was once Peter Jennings' head writer
7. Started dating my wife in college when she was a costumer for a musical I was in
8. It was a drag show
9. I have seen KISS in concert
10. I don't really like concerts
Connect with John!
When inspired, John does a segment at the end of '@THIS HOUR 'called 'Cable Outrage,' where he goes off on topics that irked him that week.
Here's one of our favorites on how John found out it's Daylight Saving Time (singular) and NOT Daylight Savings Time:
Have any idea for a 'Cable Outrage'? Tell John on Twitter using #CableOutrage!