John Berman is the co-anchor of 'Early Start' with Christine Romans at 4am ET and '@THISHOUR' with Michaela Pereira at 11am ET.
Oftentimes, he can be seen covering across all CNN day parts, including anchoring Anderson Cooper's show "AC360" at 8pm ET. All of which confirms for us that John Berman does not sleep.
Here, John shares 10 things you didn't know about him:
1. I have been thrown out of Yankee Stadium
2. I am not related to Chris Berman
3. I have seen Barry Manilow in concert
4. I was embedded with the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines for the invasion of Iraq
5. I have seen Milli Vanilli in concert
6. I was once Peter Jennings' head writer
7. Started dating my wife in college when she was a costumer for a musical I was in
8. It was a drag show
9. I have seen KISS in concert
10. I don't really like concerts
Connect with John!
When inspired, John does a segment at the end of '@THIS HOUR 'called 'Cable Outrage,' where he goes off on topics that irked him that week.
Here's one of our favorites on how John found out it's Daylight Saving Time (singular) and NOT Daylight Savings Time:
Have any idea for a 'Cable Outrage'? Tell John on Twitter using #CableOutrage!
Notify me of new comments via email.
"Early Start with John Berman and Christine Romans" airs weekdays from 5-6am ET on CNN. Check in regularly for news, show updates and a little bit of fun.