We know you have to run this morning, so here's a quick look at the big stories of the day:
Top News stories:
* Report: Gunmen kidnap 2 U.S. tourists in Egypt's Sinai region
* Search on for porn actor suspected of dismembering, mailing body parts
* First private capsule to dock at space station begins return flight to Earth
* From IBTimes.com: U.S. 2nd highest in child poverty
* From Philly.com: Study: people over age 75 smell most pleasant
* From WashingtonPost.com "Politiwoops" archives deleted politicians' tweets
Don't forget to tune in to "Early Start" weekdays at 5am Eastern for more on the day's news.
Will Microsoft actually lncauh, support and advertise the Zune here in Canada? Fat chance! Every Canadian can list off all of Apple's Current devices, but the Zune here in Canada has absolutely failed to ever even become a name on People's brain. The average person on the street has never even heard of the Zune. It almost seems like Microsoft forgot Canada when they lncauhed the Zune. It's sad, but it is way too late for the Zune to ever get any real traction here in Canada. Yo can buy ipods Everywhere, from the local wal-mart to pawn shops, discount stores and such, but you will never find a Zune.Windows Phone is very VERY quickly becoming a ghost here also. Unless Microsoft actually steps up to the plate and starts HEAVILY promoting WP and the Carriers actually carry the phone, It Will dead too.
Notify me of new comments via email.
"Early Start with John Berman and Christine Romans" airs weekdays from 5-6am ET on CNN. Check in regularly for news, show updates and a little bit of fun.